What is Hipstore Pokemon Go for IOS:
It is a very attractive and addicting game, especially for Pokemon fans which most of us are. Though the app has gained popularity all over the world, it has been removed from the App Store for few countries. In this article, I will be explaining how to download and play if it’s not available on app store. You can download and play using Hipstore Pokemon Go. It has been a craze among people and has been addicting people into looking for pokemons in the real world. The game needs to be played with the gps of the device on and a map of your area is shown on-screen in the game with your trainer character moving with your movement.
How to download and install Hipstore Pokemon Go?
Pokemon GO for iOS can be downloaded from iTunes, but Pokemon go is not allowed in few countries in such scenario, if you are not able to download from iTunes, you can download and play using Hipstore Pokemon Go with the following steps:
Steps to Download Hipstore Pokemon Go for iOS:
- Clear Safari data, for the same, you will need to open Settings app. Then tap on clear history and website data, then click on clear history and data.
- Reboot your device.
- Browse this link “http://ios.hipstore.mobi/app/Pokemon-GO/1000007852” in Safari and tap on the blue button “Download Now.” Wait for some seconds until the pop-up for processing closes automatically.
- In the tab select “non-jailbreak” option.
- Choose the version, and tap “download now” button.
- When you see “your download will begin in…”, tap on click here link to start your download if you see a prompt “open this page in App Store?” tap cancel.
- Wait for “app-rezcdn.com would like to install “Pokemon GO”” and tap “Install.”
- Close Safari and wait for Hipstore Pokemon GO installation process.
- Once the installation has finished open Pokemon GO app, You’ll get now “Untrusted Enterprise Developer” notice. Tap “Cancel.“
- Switch to the Settings app. Click on “General” option. Select “Device Management.“ Find the profile that is used by Pokemon GO. You can find what is your profile by opening it and see if “Pokemon GO” is verified in that profile. If yes tap “Trust” and “Trust” again.
Hipstore Pokemon GO failing to run in iOS?
- GPS issue: Pokemon GO uses the GPS access of your device. Make sure you have GPS enabled to run Hipstore Pokemon GO for iOS. For that, open the settings app, click on “Privacy” and make sure “Location Services” toggle button is turned on. When you launch the Pokemon GO for the first time, you’ll see this message: “Allow “Pokémon GO” to access your location while you use the app?”, tap “Allow” to start playing. It can fail in certain cases where you have faked your location of the phone.
- “Error 522 Connection timed out”– To fix this, tap “Retry for a live version” green button.
- “Cannot connect to app.rezcdn.com” –To fix this, tap ok, wait some seconds and try again.
Few Facts about Hipstore Pokemon Go:
What made Pokemon GO an overnight success? The game was first launched on 6th of July 2016. With the collaboration of Niantic and Nintendo, the game has been developed with an addictive concept of augmented reality and lets Pokemon fans have a virtual experience of catching pokemons as trainers themselves. Hipstore Pokemon GO for iOS was only launched in selected countries initially and faced DDOS attacks on their servers several times. The game got a huge positive response from fans within the first few days of the launch. You can catch pokemons, train and battle them in the Pokemon gyms located in your areas and do much more with Pokemon GO for iOS.
The impact of Pokemon GO among the people: Just after a few days of the launch of Pokemon GO, people in large numbers could be found roaming on streets looking for pokemons. Several events were hosted such as Poke Walk, where people used to gather in search of Pokemons, with Poke Stops after every few steps. Though people from countries where Pokemon GO for IOS was not officially launched, people still played it using Hipstore Pokemon Go and other sources, though the game lost a part of its fan base due to late launch in some countries. People who used not to walk at all started walking miles a day in search of pokemons. Hipstore Pokemon GO is easy and free-to-play, free of ads with a few in-app purchases for extra benefits.